Foo Fighters are turning the clock back to 1995 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their first tour.
On what they’re calling the Van Tour, Dave Grohl and company will revisit some of the stops they made on that initial trek. The 10 announced shows include five in April and five in May, starting on April 12th in Phoenix, 25 years to the day after they supported Mike Watt at a club in nearby Tempe.
Only three of the current band members were present on that initial tour a quarter of a century ago — Grohl, bassist Nate Mendel and guitarist Pat Smear. Since then, they’ve replaced original drummer William Goldsmith with Taylor Hawkins, and added guitarist Chris Shiflett and keyboardist Rami Jaffee.
- 4/12 – Phoenix, AZ – Talking Stick Resort Arena
- 4/14 – Albuquerque, NM – Santa Ana Center
- 4/16 – Oklahoma City, OK – Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 4/18 – Wichita, KS – Intrust Bank Arena
- 4/20 – Knoxville, TN – Thompson-Boling Arena
- 5/10 – Green Bay, WI – Resch Center
- 5/12 – Grand Rapids, MI – Van Andel Arena
- 5/14 – Cincinnati, OH – Heritage Bank Center
- 5/18 – Cleveland, OH – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- 5/20 – Hamilton, ON – FirstOntario Centre
General tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. local time.