The lineup for the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival is out, and The Who, Foo Fighters, Stevie Nicks and Lionel Richie are just some of the big names on the bill.
The event is spread over two weekends at the Fair Grounds Race Course, April 23rd through the 26th and April 30th through May 3rd. Here are the daily highlights:
- April 23rd: The Beach Boys, Maggie Rogers, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Nile Rodgers and Chic, Givers, The Cowsills.
- April 24th: Lenny Kravitz, Elvis Costello and the Imposters, The Dirty Knobs with Mike Campbell.
- April 25th: The Who, The Avett Brothers, The Revivalists, Shovels & Rope, Rickie Lee Jones, Puss N Boots, Low Cut Connie.
- April 26th: Foo Fighters, Brandi Carlile, Norah Jones, Buddy Guy, Chris Isaak.
- April 30th: The Black Crowes, Jimmy Cliff, Brittany Howard.
- May 1st: Lionel Richie, Aaron Neville, Of Monsters and Men, Irma Thomas, Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes.
- May 2nd: Dead & Company, Lizzo, The Isley Brothers, Keb Mo.
- May 3rd: Stevie Nicks, The Lumineers, John Prine, Kool and the Gang, Jenny Lewis.