Youth Art Month is an annual observance, in March, designed to emphasize the value of art education for all youth. It is an opportunity to connect our community with our youth’s creativity to illustrate the importance of fostering artistry and innovation.
Throughout the month of March downtown will become a gallery of student art work, a series of artistic activities will take place, and businesses will be offering special deals. Here are some of the fun things going on…
- Downtown Art Scavenger Hunt w/ Prizes!
- The Art of Making Pizza @ Palio
- Oyster Shell Painting @ Real Seafood Co.
- Window Painting & Design @ Cherry Republic
- Cork Sailboat Design & Races @ Vinology
- Sit & Color Sundays @ Roeda Studio
- Sidewalk Chalk Drawing
Youth Art Month is a Collaboration between the Ann Arbor Public Schools, the Ann Arbor Art Center, the Arts Alliance, and the Main Street Area Association.